Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Taniesha, I voted for you, but you've lost six times." -Tully

Poor Taniesha, well I guess you shouldn't feel too sorry for her. Tonight was homecoming, and she was in the homecoming court for the 6th time. Sadly, she lost for the 6th time. Now normally I would say feel sorry for her, but in reality, everyone loves her enough to nominate her 6 times. We have been joking that she is Susan Lucci. Besides, she looked gorgeous. In my opinion, she was the prettiest out there. And her purple dress made me wishing I was skinny enough to wear it (in my dreams). I think her friends are starting a petition to help her actually win prom queen. LOL! Don't worry, she isn't offended, she is laughing with us.

Today I knocked things off my list to do before I leave. I have gone to the dentist, visited my favorite teachers, and seen just about everyone at basketball games. I can feel Jan. 23 getting closer. I have 3 more days to see Justin, 7 to chill with my family, and 5 days to pack (too bad I haven't started that). I'm nervous, I'm excited, and I'm anxious. I think I'm having emotional overload. One thing is for sure, after wind chills below zero for 3 days now, I CANNOT WAIT for 70 degrees and sunny! Look out Egypt, here I come (cheesy I know, but go with it)!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I got to see you before u go & see the world! Your still the same sweet ,funny Meagun.HAVE FUN & BE CAREFUL!
tERRY A.