Monday, January 19, 2009

"Love you lots like tater tots!" -Victoria

So, I'm sorry about skipping out on blogging yesterday, it totally was not in my mind when I got home last night. Nothing spectacular happened yesterday anyways. Although, the most exciting thing is happening right now...IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for a good snow since I got home 1 mo. and 4 days ago.

My mom says I'm going to make it snow on Friday which will only cause me delays and pain. Ted tells me I'm going to scare away spring. Justin tells me I should move to West Lafayette, all they have is snow. I say, this snow is wonderful, not too much, but everything will be pretty. Weather will clear up by Friday, and sorry to everyone in Indiana, but I'm going to the desert. I don't think spring even exists in Egypt. Snow has lightened my mood significantly.

I have been a little sad today. Today was the last day I got to go to church. I would like to find someplace in Egypt, but I'm guessing my options would be slim and very inconvenient. I hate realizing that I left a church family in Durham, a worship service at Duke that lights a candle for me every week, 2 churches in Indiana, and support that most Christians could envy. I hope I find the same Godly love in Egypt.

Thanks to all who support me. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's so sad lighting those candles every week, come home/back to Duke soon!!!

<3 you, Steph