Saturday, February 7, 2009

"You sound like an alien." -Max

Folks, I'm so sorry. This is not going to become a habit, me waiting until the next day to write you, but I was really, really sick last night. I got back here at around 10 with a fever and a very achy body. This is all following the fact that I have no voice at all. The Americans think I sound like an alien, and the Egyptians laugh at me. I think they are trying to decide if I always sound like that. Mika had to order my food for me, I was hoping the waiter thought I was deaf instead of incapable. Anyways, this is going to be short, just know I am taking preemptive drugs for my fever, and I am not going anywhere today. I hope the warm weather is finally hitting Indiana. Go soak up the sun. Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

at least once you are in downtown Cairo you can look out your window and see 55 different pharmacies!

mls45 said...

For real! How in the world do any of them make enough profit to stay in business. I mean, I realize Cairo is the most densely populated city of Africa, but that is ridiculous. My entire county survives with just one...lol!